Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Guest-Blogging, Or Why We Matter

For the next week I have invited a friend of mine, Emily Cunningham, to guest-blog about the nexus of politics and corporations. Actually, there's a bet I plan to win, but you get the idea. She's almost as opinionated as I am and has a tendency to take unusual and intriguing views. When I first proposed the idea to her she immediately grasped on a plan to write about the influence of corporations in modern politics, something that I have thus far neglected. I will continue to blog as I normally do (i.e., erratically and rant-like) and any comments I have about Emily's posts will appear as separate posts with links to the commented posts. I hope to keep her around for the occasional specialty of the week but for the moment we will see what kind of brilliance she can put on for us. So welcome, Emily.

No comments: