Sunday, June 24, 2007

Obscure R.E.M. Reference

My mind is powered by love and anger. I have yet to figure out how to use love.
I'm right and you're wrong so shut up and listen.
Peoples is Peoples.
Society and the individual both run on inertia.
Politics is morality without morality.
Everything is connected and that is entirely irrelevant to the point.
Information is the fundamental element of the world.
Seven Kings ruled Rome and we know next to nothing about them.
I like puppies, but I like kittens more.
Books are my shelter and my weapon.
Time is optional.
I'm not going to dumb myself down. I'm going to raise you up.
Great things happen because we say they happen.
History free of bias is impossible, but history free of facts is all too real.
The body must remain as fit as the mind for both to work properly.
Objective advice means seeing the subjective mind.
I like to smoke and stare at things. Sometimes what I stare at bursts into flames.
Anti-depressants are the only thing keeping me from serious, unconscionable acts of violence.
The physical universe makes no sense, which makes absolute sense.
The rebel is preferable to the revolutionary.
Nietzsche is Nietzsche.
I am not deep and profound. I am simple and clear.
The agony of love is only one part of the experience.
You only get this life once so you might as well be happy.
I frequently experience déjà vu.
Man is a social animal who doesn't play well with others.
Blogs are the coffeehouses of the 21st century. I'm waiting for the Even-More-Glorious Revolution.
The electric gods of the 19th century will come back for us.
The nuclear gods of the 20th century are in our closets.
I always have something important to say before I speak.

No comments: