Monday, May 05, 2008

Diatribe

Merging Fashion and Technology--Vogue: "Let's Get Digital" - Trend Hunter

So this is the post that broke the proverbial camel's back. Of course the people who know me and who I talk to regularly didn't have a problem with me sending it to them. They expect it. We trade links all the time because not all of us regularly read the same blogs. When something of interest comes up I snap off a note to a friend who I think will like it. Sometimes I'll send several posts to one person in a day and sometimes a few days will pass between sharing links. It's just the nature of the world wide wibble.
I probably should have expected a new person to the link club to find my actions strange or overwhelming. But I didn't expect that person to verbally clock me one. That's just frustrating and annoying. It's like trying to help an old lady across the street and then getting beaten with her purse.

No comments: